Saturday, May 26, 2012

In my knitting bags...

In the vein of "My Grandmother Went to Market" I looked through the bags containing my WIP's and have found

a sock - looking for it's partner

a scarf - in need of blocking

a scarf - in need of a better ending and the other end knit to match

a cardigan (Rav link) - in need of another sleeve and a body

I also found some gorgeous yarn, some of which knows what it wants to be.
Meet my second Tempest (my first one is in high rotation in the wardrobe):



And some of it which hasn't found a purpose yet, but is sure to be well enjoyed :-)


 Madelinetosh - Tosh Sock - Earl Grey


 Skein - Frog and Toad (Rav Link) -  Be Mine

Wollmeise - Twin WD Gonzales

So, I am off to cast on a sock and start working on a brilliantly green sleeve.  Once these two are out of the way, I am likely to cast on that Tempest :-)

6 comments:

Miss T said...

Great to see you back and posting inspiration Bones! Xo Nic T.

2paw said...

Oh you're so busy with all those lovely things. Nice sock and yes, I wear my Tempest A Lot. I wore it today!! It's a very good pattern. I adore the green cardi, sucha great colour!!

Lynne said...

I am trying to get through my WIPs/UFOs but there is always something else to tempt me! Good luck with yours!

Kate_knits_a_bit said...

Wow, I never knew they had turned that game into something with cards etc! You have a lovely set of projects there, and I'm more than a little smitten with your Second Tempest colourway!

Emma said...

Twas lovely to see your blog pop up in my reader Leonie :)

Tempest would look great in that Wollmeise you've picked out!

DrK said...

i would find it very hard to resist that gorgeous red and grey wollmeise. do it! do it now!!