Saturday, July 30, 2011

A good day

Jules has taken the boys out for a few hours for lunch and playing at his Mum's.


I've got the sewing machine out and have put together the top of the quilt I'm making (bottom right on couch). The ironing board is out and handy and I have just finished ironing the strips I have sewn together for the back.  The kettle is boiling, the chocolate is to hand and the CD's are playing at my preferred volume in the stereo. Perfect for instant gratification sewing!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh, yay! You deserve "me time" - how wonderful of Jules and what great progress you're making!

2paw said...

That is great to have some time to do the things you like!! The quilt is looking good!!

drkknits said...

sounds like a pretty near perfect day really. happy quilting!

Kate said...

love the crafting. love it.

Drewzel said...

I love this pic, so cosy and colourful. mmmm choccy and tea.