Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm not that bad......yet!

So, I just heard this

via the Knit Wits Podcast (hilarious and silly podcast by the way).  It's the theme song from another Podcast called Never Not Knitting (haven't listened to this one yet).  I found the Knit Wits via the Knitmore Girls Podcast which is also wonderful but I'm up to date with them so now I'm expanding to other podcasts :-)

I'd just like to say, despite being a knitter, as much as I can, as often as I can, I am definitely not as bad as in this song :-)

Yet.

3 comments:

Lynne S of Oz said...

Yes.... There is a craft show on in Sydney at the moment and I am rather tempted by a bag that says "I'd craft for 24 hours a day but house work takes 15 minutes...."
BTW, if I can get a flight to Melbourne, find a place to stay and get a car for the day, looks like I'm going to Bendi on the Friday :-)

Lynne said...

I'm not that bad either!

(I have to find that bag that Lynne S is taking about!!)

2paw said...

I like the ...Yet!!!