Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Timing...

At the beginning of the year there are a set of jobs that I feel need doing.
Making some resolutions/intents to keep me striving and looking forwards.
Assessing the past year and reminding myself of the successes.
Changing the calendars and very importantly, transferring all of the Birthdays to remember on to the brand new calendar.

Today I got out the calendar to do the Birthdays.

Happy Blogiversary to me :-)

It's been 3 years, 416 posts and a whole lot of fun and memories.  Thanks for being part of the past 3 years and here's to even more fun and interesting knitting in the next 3.

13 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow - happy bloggiversary Leonie!

KatinSpace said...

happy blogbirthday

2paw said...

Happy Bloggiversary, I must do birthdays, I have already missed one!!! Thanks for reminding me.

kissmyfrog said...

Congratulations! Not just for reaching this milestone, but for remembering it - last year I blew straight past my blogiversary without even noticing it.

Rose Red said...

Happy blogthday!

And nice work on the vege patch - go you!

Drewzel said...

Happy bloggiday... i know i'm a day late :P

drkknits said...

yay! happy blogiversary indeed! heres to many more.

t does wool said...

Happy Blogiversary Leonie!!

knightlyknitter said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!

TinkingBell said...

Happy blogiversary to ewe - I mean you! (LOL)

Emma said...

Happy blogiversary!

le@thirdontheright said...

happy days and three more fab years ahead - best le xox

Lynne said...

Missed my own blogiversary (9 Jan)by not posting for months!

Sincerely wishing you all the best for your blog - even if I am a tiny bit late!