Saturday, November 20, 2010

The new Twist Collective is out!

The new Twist Collective is out, there are a couple of things that are very pretty and totally tempting!
A cute cardy: Parcel


a pair of socks: Sin Miedo


some gorgeous dolls: Leif and Astrid


I like the idea of Wingspan


the interesting detail of Roheline


the simplicity of Blair


the options available for Leaving



the reversability of Mata Hari, but I'm not sure of the sleeve length


All photos courtesy of Twist Collective.

As for the rest of the goings on in our lives over the last three weeks, there has been a serious dose of startitis.  There has been some planning for some sewing.  There has been orientation into Prep for Zac for next year.  I've won stuff.  I've scored stuff from other people de-stashing.  We are weaning Tyler off one lot of meds (prednisolone) and waiting for the next set of meds (Flixotide) to kick in.  It's a fine balance and so far we have had 3 major asthma attacks in less than 3 weeks and if the new meds don't work we'll have another one either Sunday night or Monday.  Today is a good day because I know the old meds are still working.  Tomorrow we shall see.
Hopefully I will have enough non-stressed brain space to start getting back into posting here again.  It might be mostly pictures for a bit, depending on where I'm at.  December is looking mighty busy already so we'll see how we go :-)

6 comments:

kissmyfrog said...

I always love a new issue of Twist Collective, but this one - !!!

I am completely in love with "Leaving" - but can't decide whether I want the cardi or the pullover.

Elflyn said...

So glad you got the stitchmarkers.
Sending love and get well soon vibes for your son.

The new patterns all look amazing.
Jen

Kate said...

It is no wonder that you have some startitis going on! I hope Tyler's meds work for him today - I'm thinking of you and your family and keeping my toes crossed (the fingers are typing and knitting)

willywagtail said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Here's hoping your son doesn't have to put up with too many more of those nasty attacks and that you find yourself on the other side of all of this. Cherrie

t does wool said...

lots to choose from ;)
hope your son feels better

le@thirdontheright said...

love the blair - but not in green - maybe latte brown ... hmmmm le