Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 30th

I have a wonderful friend.  We have known each other for almost 18 years (cripes!).  We've housed her washing machine.  We've shared holidays both with our families and by ourselves.  We swim together every Saturday morning at the crack of dawn, ie 7am (during Winter it actually is the crack of dawn) in the local outdoor heated pool.  This morning after our swim she handed me a present.  We don't normally do presents for each other, my birthday was almost 4 weeks ago, hers is next week.  But she decided that this year since I'd had a pretty crappy school holidays and Birthday, that this year I needed a present.  So she made me one.


It makes me smile.  It is perfect.  Thank you C, now I'll always have a cup of tea and a cupcake :-)


Quick reminder that you have until midnight tonight to enter my Giveaway.

1 comment:

drkknits said...

thoughtful friends are the best. i wouldnt have got through this last week without mine!