Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 28th

Today I have:
Got the kids off to Childcare and school
Spent an hour at school doing reading in Hunter's class
Spent 2 hours at Jules' parents weeding before they return from their 5 week overseas holiday to a jungle!
Spent 2 hours converting a multi piece cardigan pattern to a top down all in one cardy for the ever growing niece in the hope that is she just gets taller I can just undo the cast off and add more length.
Picked up the kids, fed them chicken and chips for dinner
Been for a short swim
Grabbed some groceries on the way home.
Now I'm chatting with some lovely ladies and hoping that there are no visiting children in my room tonight!
Cup of tea and chocolate muffin have just been delivered.

Just the usual really!

There are two days left until my Giveaway finishes up.


Here's one of my fave photos of my middle kid, he's gorgeous, of course I'm biased :-)
Next year he starts school, next week is his first orientation, he's growing up so quickly.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Where does the time go?? I know where yours goes, you are so busy!!!!

Kate said...

Now that's what I call an Achieving Day! Go you! (Also really jealous of your Nest Night!)
:>