Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 20th - FO # 46 Di's Monkeys


Today I finished up my second pair of socks for the month. Di's Monkeys.

Yarn: Kauni 8/2 Effektgarn in colourway EM (or reds)
Needles: Knit pro 2.5mm nickel tipped fixed circulars.
Pattern: Cookie A's Monkey socks (Knitty link, Ravelry link)
Started: October 1st, 2010
Finished: October 20th, 2010 (I get a kick out of it being 20-10-2010 today!)
Mods: one extra stitch picked up along gusset edging, otherwise as per pattern, details on it's project page on Ravelry.

7 comments:

Sue said...

I didnt even realise about the date, how cool is that! Your socks look wonderful and remind me that I have no way of finishing 12 pairs for the year with too many other things to knit at the moment!

2paw said...

Well the socks look lovely and I think they match, which makes them lovelier!!

drkknits said...

i really love this pattern for variegated yarn, but look at how well it works in solid colours! just fantastic! what a great gift.

Emma said...

Oh, nice work on the socks, they look great. They match so well too.

Ally Johnston said...

Those socks look so cozy.

knightlyknitter said...

Monkeys are fun, aren't they? I'm thinking of trying the toe-up Manos Locos next, but I won't be matching them up as beautifully as yours!

le@thirdontheright said...

I love those socks - great texture and the pattern is adorable :) le