Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 14th

Last night I made myself a nest.

I curled up on my bed with a pile of pillows behind me to keep me upright.

I had "my" songs playing on my iPod shuffle.

I had my earphones IN.

I had a hot cup of tea.

I had Lindt chocolate squares.

I had my Mystery sock knitting and I finished the leg on the first one and have transferred the other cuff onto the circular needle ready for knitting on today and tonight.

I did a few rounds on Di's Monkeys.

I had a wonderful relaxing evening, just what the Dr (yes me!) ordered :-)

4 comments:

t does wool said...

nesting is good ;))

drkknits said...

oh yes definitely take the drs advice. drs know what theyre talking about! and that red sock is just stunning! hope you are feeling better soon

Drewzel said...

ooh yay! i love it!

Lynne S of Oz said...

Yep, take the doctor's advice.
(I can't say this doctor always knows what she is talking about though ;-)
I'm getting plenty of opportunity to make a nice nest in my bed, just me and one or two cats but jeez those cats take up a lot of room and i end up sleeping like a pretzel...