Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 13th

Well today I had some brain function so I grafted the toe on Di's sock and cast on for the second one. I've completed the cuff and will get onto some of the leg a little later.


After a couple of failed attempts at knitting my Mystery Sock yesterday I have given it a break and will pull it out of hiding this evening once the kids have gone to bed.

I thought I was going out tonight, had forgotten to check the calendar for when my meeting was scheduled but as it turns out it's next week so I've gained a night of time that I didn't expect to have. Poor Jules though has arranged to be home so the house will be invaded by a group of game playing adult men from about 7pm, I think I might hide out in the study or our room ;-)

Today it has been raining. The boys got out one of Tyler's Birthday presents and had some fun :-)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Marble Maze! I always wanted one of those when I was little.

Di's sock looks great. I reckon the long colour change works well with the pattern.

blessed speedy said...

Wow the socks look fantastic- didnt realise how wonderful the colour shades would come out
And Im with emma about the marble maze - we were never allowed to have one at home either