Monday, October 11, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 11th

Well I nearly went to bed just then without posting!

Today has been a productive day.

I've finished a sock apart from grafting a toe. Pictures tomorrow because the light is gone and I want you to see the colour changes properly.

I've played with the kids.

I've found fabric. Yes Vic it's your fault I found Robots on a recent visit to my favourite fabric store, GJ's discount fabrics in Lygon St, Brunswick. Today they were pulled out of their bag and other pieces were found in the stash to expand the selection.

I've cut up fabric.

I've sewn fabric.
Tomorrow I will finish it up. Haven't decided yet whether it gets put together as just two layers sewn together or whether I put a layer of batting in the middle and bind it.
It's a present for a little man who turned up for a School Mum last Thursday and who has three big brothers to keep him company. When it's all done I'll do better photos for you :-)
It should end up being about 75cm square, give or take.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Michael Millers Bot Camp is one of my faves at the moment too - super cute!

frou-frou said...

Hello I just stopped by to say happy blogtoberfest hope youre enjoying it as much as I am, Fiona x

HayleyK said...

Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!

Lynne S of Oz said...

Oh I love Bot Camp!
You are doing much better on the Blogtoberfest posts than I am - DH arrived and I forgot to post for days on end! LOL

miss~nance said...

Nice bright fabrics

Fellow blogtoberfest participant here and a frist timer to your blog. Hoping to get around to all blogs. Would love you to visit mine - I have just put up a giveaway post http://missnance.blogspot.com/

Gail