Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogtoberfest 2010 - 10th

The weird and wonderful workings of my brain....

Just now I was in the kitchen having taken the defrosting pumpkin soup out of the microwave to give it a stir, and a fly flew past.

A blowie really.

Was it wrong to think "What would happen if it flew into the microwave and I shut it and turned it on?"

It didn't, I didn't and the pumpkin soup is back in doing some more defrosting. Probably a good thing because I'm not sure how I'd explain what happened to Jules........

2 comments:

Trash said...

My tame physicist suggests your blowie would have 'died'. When pressed further he came up with 'cooked'. There is a distinct possibility I may have to replace the in-house physicist.

drkknits said...

sometimes i get an insane joy out of contemplating the death of annoying insects. this is probably not very zen....