Sunday, August 15, 2010

A busy day

With a sick kid at home today I was lucky that Jules was able to step into the breach and keep him and his brothers happy so I was able to head off to knitting at the Botanical Gardens.

We had a wonderful day. Three of us completed projects. I finished a pair of socks that I have been working on for the last couple of months. A pattern that I have made up for myself. I have been asked to write the pattern up so I will get to that in due time. This picture will give you the idea without the details for now.


Hunter is still unwell, he appears to have a cold virus with a high temp and won't be going to school tomorrow. Keeping him amused and quiet will be my challenge for tomorrow. Luckily we don't have anything else on apart from taking Zac to and from Kinder.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Blasted colds and flu are everywhere at the moment. Glad you were able to get to knitting and your diagonally patterned socks look very nice!!

Emma said...

Sorry to hear Hunter's sick, hope he bounces back soon.

The socks look great, I really like the diagonals.