Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 FO# 33 - Red Market hat

Made this hat while manning my stall at the Craft Hatch Market at Federation square. Started by winding the ball from the skein and ended by sewing in the ends. Productive day!


Yarn: Wooldancer, Hand dyed bulky (approx 12ply) merino yarn, Bush Hues, Waratah.
Needles: 8mm Knit Pro interchangables, 40cm.
Started: August 8th, 2010
Finished: August 8th, 2010
Ravelled here.
Comments: Started at the top, did my usual 6 increases and then continued on thinking I would get a reasonably sized kids hat, instead because the yarn was thicker than I thought it was it ended up being able to fit my head! A friend has acquired this one already.

2 comments:

Sue said...

That was a great way to use up your spare time at the market. It looks great and I really like the red too. Your socks look great by the way, you knit them up so quickly. My second sock is sitting in the naughty corner because I messed up the pattern about 30 rows down. I am very tempted to rip it out and start again because I cant tell which row I am on!

crismac44 said...

Love wearing the hat.It makes u feel so good.The red glow puts colour in ur cheeks.