Friday, July 23, 2010

Craft Hatch Market

Craft Victoria hold craft markets and recently I saw advertising and was encouraged to apply for a stall at The Craft Hatch Children's Theme market to be held at Federation Square on August 8th.

I have been notified that my application was successful and I am now gathering all of my items together, checking labels and tags and laying everything out to ensure all is in readiness for the big day!

It should be an exciting market with all sorts of stalls selling items relating to childhood.

Look out for more hats and socks for kids being finished up in the next two weeks.

Now I just have to find someone who can join me at my stall to keep me company :-)


5 comments:

handmade romance said...

YAY i am in this market too!! see you there : )
x evie

Melissa said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I might have to pop by and say hi.

CurlyPops said...

Congratulations! How super exciting. I hope it's really busy for you.

Michelle said...

Oh well done! Hope the market is hugely successful!!

kgirl said...

oh, yay for successful market applications - hope it goes really well for you, will try and get along