Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 FO# 16 - Purple and green hat

Feeling the need to make more hats at the moment as I am hoping to make it to a market in July to sell them at, just waiting for confirmation from the hosts. Had a wander through my stash and found this lovely hand spun yarn that I received in a swap from Lisa (Rav link) last year. A spinning friend believes the yarn to be fractally spun for those of you who know what that means. The yarn has more pink in it than it looks like here, need a better picture will add it to the Rav entry when the weather is right and I remember!


I used the whole skein to make an adult size hat (48 cm circumference unstretched) on 4mm Knit Pro nickel circs.
Started: April 2010.
Finished: May 2nd, 2010.
Ravelled here.

2 comments:

Lisa L said...

That is terrific!!! I love to see my handspun knit into something wonderful!

Lynne said...

A lovely colour combination and a cute hat!