Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 FO# 15 - Girly rainbow socks

This lovely little pair of socks was completed almost a month ago. I have been adding stuff to the completed list and forgotten to detail them again. I suppose having them on the list eventually reminds me to give them their own post!

I have used my usual pattern this time with 32 stitch cast on with 3.25 mm needles (Knit Pro Hamrony circs) as I was using the Wooldancer 100% Organic Wool in 8ply again.
They are 10cm in foot length so would suit up to a 3 month old or so.
Started: April 17th
Finished: April 20th
Ravelled here.

I had enough wool by weight to make another pair and they are almost off the needles themselves, will see if they fit my not so little baby niece!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Sunshine and rainbows in your knitting. I thought it was sister who liked that colour combination?I have a sneaking suspicion it's you! LOL

Lynne said...

PS How long are the repeats on that yarn?