Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 FO# 14 - Girly rainbow hat

In an effort to reduce some of the stash, to of course make way for more stash, I have been fossicking around and unearthed some of the yarn I bought at Bendigo last year.


This is gorgeous Wooldancer 100% Organic Wool in what I call a girly rainbow colourway only because it has a fair amount of pink in it. It is DK weight and it has a really thick but light feel to it.

This hat was knit on 4mm Knit Pro circulars so there are no seams.
Started April 14th
Finished April 20th
Size: newborn to 6 months or so.
Ravelled here.

I have to admit a love of knitting hats in the round, I'll never knit a hat with a seam ever again.

ETA: Forgot the links, now you've got them!

2 comments:

2paw said...

Oh what gorgeous wool, and I totally agree, I love knitting hats in the round. No seam is a good seam!!

Lynne said...

I love it - so bright and colourful!

I knit all beanies in the round (and anything else I can to avoid seaming! LOL)