Friday, April 2, 2010

Some eye candy

Hunter was bored on Thursday and wanted something to do, he asked to wind some balls of yarn for me. I figured why not? Here's what he got up to.

First he turned this Socks That Rock Mediumweight in colourway Pride


into this


Second was this Socks that Rock Mediumweight in colourway Lucky


which was turned into this


and then this Moseley Park Wool/Bamboo/Nylon (40:40:20) sock yarn in the Spring Fields colourway


which was turned into this


I'm all set now to pick the next sock pattern to knit I just have to decide which yarn to use :-)

We are heading off for a couple of days to Mum and Dad's in the morning and then onto the beach for a few more days. I need something simple to take with me apart from my cardy which I have to concentrate on and watch charts for constantly. Lots of packing to do.

Have a great Easter, see you when we get back.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

What a great helper you are Hunter - you did a great job!

Hope the time away goes well.

Melissa said...

Well done Hunter! I have to get me a ball winder to keep my smalls occupied. Oh and I love the green Socks that Rock.

t does wool said...

Happy Easter...what great Spring colors~