Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Distracted

So let me take you on a little tour of what's going on over here on day 2 of school holidays. We have been to SnB this morning for two hours with all three of my sons who were in fact impeccably behaved (they had been warned) and we had to stop on the way home at Woolybutt (see below) and also at the bakery for a bacon bread roll each. Now the washing is on and the kids have been fed the cup of tea is half empty and I can do something for me :-), well SnB knitting was for me too but you get what I mean.

I know I still have a long list of WIP's to deal with (8 left of the 2009 ones), but I have until the end of the year and some items only need a button or a seam and some stuffing, and I've finished the scarf now so I thought why not give into temptation??

Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words....yes??


Busy children

$3 a ball :-)
Ready to go, can you guess what the pattern is??


Tension square (gauge swatch) time.

Will let you know how we go.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

A cardigan? LOL

Congratulations to mamma on three well-behaved boys.