Monday, January 18, 2010

Exhaustapated

It is so a real word :-P

And it is how I'm feeling.

We are back from the beach.

I have a lovely post planned but I'm just too tired to find the camera and move the photos to the computer and find the actual words to use.

Today was my first day sole parenting after 9 days of dual parenting and apart from a couple of stints against the wall for behavioural transgressions the children coped well.

It has been a long day after a very tiring weekend and so instead of sitting here trying to make my brain work (you should see the typos I'm making, it's hilarious) I am taking my cup of tea to bed.

Maybe tomorrow I will find the relevant parts of my brain and create the post that is floating around in my head. Aften S'n'B and veg shopping and washing and....the list never ends but I am coming to a greater level of acceptance of this fact.

Until then, have a good one!!

5 comments:

willywagtail said...

I love that word and despite the fact that my daughter also thinks it is not real I often use it. I think it means more than exhausted or at least that is what Winnie the Pooh would say! Cherrie

Vic said...

I shall be stealing 'Exhaustapated' for myself, you just wait & see.

Hope you get some rest!

Andrea said...

The first day alone again is a bit confusing - I kept waiting for Felix to show up and take over! Great word, too...

It was great to meet you on Sunday and I can't wait for the next months' meet-up now (it'll be the only time I get out these days!).

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

Reality bites for sure. Hope you feel restored amidst routine very soon.

Lynne said...

It's a very visual/emotional word - I like it!