Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 in summary

With only a couple of projects which didn't get photographed, this is the majority of my knitting and crocheting for the year 2009. I started the year making lots of cardigans and ended the year making lots of socks, 32 projects are shown here, another 4 are missing. Most of them are small projects, seems to be all I have time for :-)

Some of the project pages are new as I have just added them and didn't have project details at hand, if you would like details, drop me a line and I'll endeavour to update those pages first! Sorry to those of you who don't have access to Ravelry, perhaps apply for an account??

There's a big space here for some reason and I can't seem to get rid of it, so please just scroll down to the pictures.
Challenge Cardigan A's scarf L's bubblegum cardigan
Blanket squares Lou's baby cardigan S's scarf
J's alpaca hat Bird and Cute Bird Orange Pear Tree cardigan
little chicken rainbow socks Field of flowers scarf
E's hat Blue tones scarf Vest for me
Shiloh cardigan Ixchel hat Zac's rainbow socks
Hunter's socks Julien's socks Blue green socks
Caz's socks KAL socks Rainbow anklets
Hemp face washer Ixchel socks Hunter's socks
Pink and purple socks Cranberry Christmas Hat Toy Society Octopus
Toy Society Jellyfish M-B's socks

Click on pictures to go to Rav project pages.



Not sure if this will upload correctly so I'll give it a go, if this post shows up for you twice you'll know I had to come back in and fix it!! Had to come back in, sorry about that!

3 comments:

Lolly said...

YOu had a good year! I love the toys and the socks! I have never knit a toy, but it really does look like fun :)

Anna said...

Gosh, so many projects! Looks like you had a really productive year! I wish you all the best for 2010.

Kate said...

All those pics look great!
I'm not sure whether I should do a 2009 retrospective - unless I did Great WIPs of 2009 - that would be HUGE!!!
:>