Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Toy Society Christmas Drop #2


Managed to finish the jelly fish and take him to the bridge where we had left the octopus. His mate was long gone so we put him in the same spot. My helper was much happier about leaving this one. Again as we left a couple of people stopped to have a look but no immediate takers as we were watching. Haven't been back to check if he's gone but assume he has. It's a very busy path no matter the time of day with lots of families using it.


Here he is closeup. The major difference between him and the octopus is the abundance of tentacles compared to the eight of the octopus. Was hoping he'd be a bit flatter rather than round but I'm sure I'll be making more so I'll get to practice!

4 comments:

2paw said...

He's a lovely jellyfish!! I must admit I probably wouldn't take him either!!

TinkingBell said...

Lovely toys - have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy 2010 - look foprward to catching up again at Bendi Next year!

Kate said...

What a nice idea! Merry Christmas!

Beeshebags said...

Awwwww, what a cute jellyfish. Hugs & Happy New Year Naomi from Adelaide