Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Market Preparation

I'm going to be at the Northside Makers Market this Saturday with all of my little items. I can't wait. In full preparation mode over here. Have some stuff that hasn't made it to the website yet that I will have with me. So if you are curious stop on by. I'll be under the Northside Makers banner sharing a space at the Collective table.



My preparations would be aided by being able to show the kids the backdoor and leaving them to their own devices but that is not my lot this week. We are having both of our side fences replaced and we are up to day 5 of not being able to let the kids loose. Three reasons really, lots of rusting nails on the fences that have been taken down but not yet removed, no fences and no gate to the front yard. If the kids were out they'd last all of two minutes and they'd be off! So no playing out the back unsupervised this week. We will be having to rake the whole yard down as well before they are allowed back out barefoot. Sooo don't want trips to ER with rusty nails in feet.

Have finished up a pair of socks using leftover yarn from the Ixchel cardy and they are very cute. Will take a photo before I go to market just in case someone can't resist them!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Have a wonderful day. So sorry I couldn't be there!

Lynne said...

Hope everything goes well - in the backyard and at the market!

TinkingBell said...

Cardi is beyond cute! have a nice market and enjoy yourself!

Lynne S of Oz said...

I hope that the fair goes very well for you. And that Ixchel cardi posted a few days ago is ever so cute!