Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 9 - Receiving

I have just participated in a swap organised by the lovely Linda which revolved around getting a blank notebook and decorating it in some way for your swapee. I sent my package off last week and got an email a couple of days ago to say that it had turned up safely at it's destination and the recipient used words like "fabulous and "wonderful" to describe it. Makes my heart sing really! Only problem is I forgot to take photos of the notebook, the buttons or the washcloth I sent along with it. Ooops. Oh well next time I'll remember!

Today the postie brought me a package...and it's ace!! It's my notebook from the person who was decorating it for me. See...just for me!!!
A skein of handspun, a bookmark and a lovely little card accompanied the notebook which contains many beautiful stickers and three special recipes!

Oh and it got the seal of approval from one of our cats as well!!



So Thank you Lisa, it's wonderful!

2 comments:

toffle said...

and so the addiction starts...
there is no swapper support group that I know of..

Lynne said...

Ooo! Beautiful gifts - what fun!