Monday, October 5, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 5 - A year in review

This time last year I reflected on where I was at and where I wanted to be. So how did I go you ask? Not too bad really.

In summary:
*To lose 10-12kg - well I evicted 5 kg and then got stuck, am about to launch a new method of eviction we will see how it goes!
*To open my online store - done, find it here!
*To cut my hair - had just done it and have kept it short ever since. Trying to encourage the curl by letting it grow a little, but if it's going to insist on being absent I'll just cut it super short again!
*To be on top of forms and other outside requests for information and time - well I've had fits and starts of being on top of this. Have my days of succeeding and my weeks of not. Will have to keep an eye on that one for the coming year I think.
*To remember Birthdays - Well I'm mostly ok on that one too. Don't think I missed anyone important :-)

This year I'm keeping it simple......."Remove the excess"......that covers a whole heap of stuff really, weight eviction, the crap around the house, some of the stash.....I like me a simple plan!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Yep - I told my daughter [who moved at the end of May] if you just sort through ten pieces of misplaced junk a day and deal with it - eventually it will be finished!