Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 2- a finished object!

Day 2 sees the first of the finished object posts...finished late on September 30th, can't really be counted for socktober but that's ok!

Vital stats: Cleckheaton Merino Bambino in a gorgeous colourway on 3.25 mm metal dpns. 36 stitch cast on, 2x2 rib, short row heel, normal toe decreases, knitting kitchener bind off. Would fit nicely on 6-9 month old feet. They have been ravelled here.

In other news:
I have statically electrocuted my laptop this arvo and it has taken me most of the last hour to convince it to talk to the internet and my camera memory card properly again. Was touch and go there for a bit whether you'd get pictures today! So hopefully no long term damage.

Had a haircut today.

Will be busy readying the house for the 2 year old's Birthday party on Sunday, so busy times ahead over here.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Cute socks!

Glad you were able to sort out the computer issues. I upgraded to Office 97 last night so now I have to teach myself to use it!