Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogtoberfest 30 - Waiting

It's been a bit of a week and the bug is still lurking, Zac and I have thus far remained immune but I'm not holding out much hope. My pregnant sister has now come down with it 2 days after seeing us, so very sorry about that. It looks like the plan to go to the beach for the long weekend will have to be postponed until at least tomorrow night if not Sunday morning to see if either of us come down with it. I soooo don't want us to pass it on to my in laws. Jules had it yesterday and still feels wiped out today. I can only imagine what it would do to two people in the 70+ age range. So for the next two days it is hiding out at home, cleaning the bathroom and toilet again and trying not too touch anybody. What a wonderful way to end the month!! So I'll be knitting while keeping the kids company and then washing the knitting before it gets gifted just to make sure.
Hope your month ends up better than mine!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Get well wishes to everyone!