Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogtoberfest 10 - Visiting

This week I have been out and about a bit more than the usual swimming/knitting/school and kinder pickups and drop offs.

On Thursday I attended a lovely gallery opening for the the very creative Teresa who instigated the SnB group that I attend. She and her friend Heather are holding a joint exhibition at the Bolin Bolin gallery at Bulleen Art and Garden (a wonderful nursery with amazing art and craft stuff). Such a wonderful contrast between the styles of the two ladies while still being well suited to being shown together. Excellent work all round.

Today we have been to a double Birthday party at a park in Clifton Hill which I ducked out of for a little bit to go and check out the new market on the block. A mix of stuff for kids and adults. Lots of fabric based wares the odd knitted item stall. Jewellery, Art collages, bags and wraps, face painting, kids craft table, all sorts of things! Lovely to see Cathie and Nikki again and meet Cam and Felicity in person.

Tomorrow Jules will be taking the two big kids to a Birthday party while I am heading off to meet my Mum at the Royal Exhibition Building for Craft Expo 2009. Will be taking the littlest man with me.

More Birthday parties next weekend and the one after that so party city really!!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It was lovely to meet you today Leonie. I hope you're not all birthday partied out!
Have a great day tomorrow.

Lynne said...

Busy, busy, busy! Hope you enjoyed the craft expo!