Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogtober 17 - The Third Clue

Finished the third clue on the Mystery sock last night and I really like how it's looking, the twists and ribbing continue down the heel flap.

Am wondering why I have two pairs of red socks on the needles at the moment though, they are quite hard to photograph!!

Had a swim through the mist this morning, quite serene really. Busy day ahead, two parties at the same time in locations an hour apart so some of us are going to one and the others to the other but first we need to buy presents!

Have a great day, I hope we all see the sun at some point, I need to recharge my good mood batteries!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Thanks for enabling me by giving the link! I managed to resist the temptation anyway!! LOL

Hope you all enjoyed the parties.