Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On this day...

Two years ago our youngest son was born. He arrived in a spectacular fashion, just ask his Aunty Chi! He is a joy, a challenge, a cheerful little soul and soooo loved by his big brothers that he still needs to be rescued from their love on a regular basis. He knows what he wants and it generally needs to happen NOW (not that it always does!). He is two. He loves drawing, generally on the supplied paper, occasionally on the table, very rarely anywhere else. Give him some paper and a pen/pencil/texta and he is happy for a good 10-15 minutes, pretty good for a kid his age! He will be having his first ever hair cut tonight (it takes forever for my kids' hair to grow) so he is going to look all grown up all of a sudden. I will take before and after photos as long as I don't get too distracted!

On the day he was born he looked like this:

4 comments:

Lynne S of Oz said...

Happy birthday to your baby!
I'm not joining in on blogtoberfest. I will lose the 4th of October simply by flying from the US to Oz - one day just disappears! Then will I have net access? Who knows?

Rose Red said...

Happy birthday to the little fella!

Rose said...

Oh, what a sweet baby! Happy birthday to him. I celebrated my daughter's six month birthday today!

Lynne said...

So cute! Happy birthday youngest son!