Friday, July 10, 2009

'Tis the Season

It is in fact the season for viruses and unfortunately the latest victim is my computer. We have tried a few things and nothing is working so it is time for something more serious.

So we have saved the things we need to save and we are about to completely delete my hard drive and start again.....

I don't know how long it will be before it is all functional again, hopefully not too long.

See you on the other side with hopefully a computer that works properly again.

2 comments:

TinkingBell said...

Get well soon

and thanks for the link to handmade help

I'll be ordering a cookbook this afternoon!

m1k1 said...

Just had a bit of a virus alert on my system, but it turns out that Computer Associates Internet Security software is flagging false positives on some files that are in fact fine. Hope your system gets itself sorted out soon.