Saturday, July 11, 2009

and I'm back!

It was way less painful than I thought it would be, just time consuming.

So I have one less Trojan mucking up the system, and newer versions of a few programs I use all the time, and apart from the 4 hours it took to get my computer to be able to send stuff to the printer via the wireless, it was all very quick. Much quicker than last time something like this happened.

While reinstalling everything I have been knitting-what else are you to do while waiting for files to load off disks? So I am now up to the front divides for my vest! Might almost get them done tonight....now that's asking for trouble!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Catch-up time:
What kind of washing machine did you buy?
How's the vest?
Computer viruses are a pain!!!
Hope all the tea and milo worked!
We had Thai on Friday, and then again yesterday, having bought too much - but soo yum!
Looking forward to seeing you at Bendi :>
(I think that's everything)