Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday

It's Friday, it's the last day of school and so the first day of the school holidays.

I have a new washing machine and I am in love.

The baby has refused to take a nap today and I am waiting for him to hit the wall.

Jules has been away since Monday and is not due back for another 8 days.

I have knit a pair of scoks for very small feet just to see if I could, they are beautiful. No photos yet

I have gifted the green hat, apparently Tyler has a boof head because it fits E very well and she is 3 months older. Probably won't work for next year, but will do for now.

Have been crocheting lots of flowers for the little blanket.

Bought some white yarn to send off to the dye pot and posted it off.

Waiting on a quote from cabinet maker for the makeover I need to have in the laundry.

Looking forward to a day of stitching with quilting ladies tomorrow while all the kids are farmed out.

My big sister and her horde (4 kids: 10, 8, 6, 3) are visiting for the next 3 days. The kids all love seeing each other, but it will be a mad house!!

Oh and finished knitting the scarf just have to attach all of these dangly end bits and I'll be able to show piccies.

I've just realised there hasn't been pictures in ages, will show up with some picture some day I'm sure!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh-oh-oh! Take a deep breath and enjoy the family time!

PS Kids in NSW still have two weeks left of school!