Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a lovely day, the boys let me sleep in until 9am and then piled the presents on. The big boys had each made a present at school and kinder, such beautiful gifts, such thoughtful gifts. Jules had stopped via a shop during the week and purchased a Nintendo Wii just for me, well as just for me as anything is really!!! So while he made me breakfast I set it up, created Mii's for me and the kids and started playing, coz hey why not!

Oh and the knitting is going slow at the moment, have finished the back and one front of the orange card
y and have cast on for the second front. Haven't done any on the vest.

Got a little distracted when I found this post in this blog. Had to make one.

Here is Zac's "bird
y"


Very cute. Not quite as cute as hers, the eyes are too high...oops! Oh well Zac doesn't care so I'm not going to worry about it! Oh and he's only little he is sitting on my lens cap from my camera!

4 comments:

PrincessPea said...

Sounds like you had a lovely mothers' day! The little birdy is just too cute!

TinkingBell said...

Cooooool! Wish I could crochet....

Lynne said...

Sounds like a perfect Mothers' Day! My DD's MIL got a Wii from her three children. I got dinner out and a voucher from Dymocks. I'm off to see what they have in the way of knitting books!

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

sweet little bird! Thanks for the nice comment on my pregnancy survival post!