Sunday, April 5, 2009

The website

And the website is up!

You can visit Luv Lees Handknits by clicking on this link.

Two major things: the shop is not linked in yet so you just get a plain page not a shop and the gallery only has two items at the moment, but as I add stock to the shop I will add pictures to the gallery.

So have at it, check it out, let me know if things look weird on your browser, or not consistent or whatever. I have kept it simple so hopefully there won't be too many things.

In other news, I finished up the little cardy yesterday


and gifted it last night.


It was very well received so that's great.

Am about a fifth of the way through the wool/alpaca scarf.

Toddling off now to do some more scarf and to try to decide what's for dinner. Have a good week!

4 comments:

Ribbonista said...

Congrats Leonie, It looks great can't waiti to see all the knits go up and be ready to buy!

Lynne said...

I love the background on your shop site - looks very knitterly!

Bells said...

Congrats Leonie! It's very exciting. Looks like it'll be a lovely shop.

kms said...

oh yay! im very impressed, and look forward to seeing how you go! best of luck.