Wednesday, April 1, 2009

stuff

Started working on a new scarf for my SIL for her birthday next week at SNB this week.

Have been working on finalising my website, just doing the last couple of tweaks. Will not hookup the shop just yet until I've had a few people look at the website on different browsers and check that all is working ok. Should be done in the next couple of days. As expected every time I think I have it all done, a couple of extra things that need to be done turn up.

Lots of late nights happening over here at the moment and nocturnal visits from children, they must need more hugs during the day, poor things. The weather has been pretty fabulous so we have been enjoying it immensely.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the shop up and running.

TinkingBell said...

Oh - new shop - new nails - well done you! Truly, half the time I'm just amazed I'm dressed!