Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm up to date

I am honestly!

Side bar stuff.
I have gone through and checked all the WIP's and the finished items and put them all in the right spots.

Ravelry.
Yes for those of you who have access to rav, I have done it! I am up to date! Yes that's right, all of the finished items are up, all of the WIP's have been updated. Yippee!

Presents.

Ah huh, I have finished my SIL's scarf ready for delivery on Monday at the Official Opening of her new bookstore in Ocean Grove. The shop is called Book Grove. So if you are down that direction check them out. They have been open for a couple of months and business is going well from all reports. We will get to check it all out in person on Monday, can't wait!
Scarf stats: Pear tree Alpaca/Merino, 2ply, I think I used a 4mm hook (might have been a 3mm), same pattern as before.

I have started a reknit of the hat I made for Jules last year in the 7 hats in 7 days challenge I set myself, because as it turned out, it was just a little too floppy for his liking. Took it with me to work yesterday and started knitting it in the quiet bits between the mad running about! Frogging the old hat as I go so no need to roll it into a ball!

There you go now you are up to date too!

3 comments:

Bells said...

doesn't it feel great to be so up to date? I love that feeling! Well done.

TinkingBell said...

Yay for you - up to date am making things - well done! and an award from Kiss my frog - you little beeeeauty!

CurlyPops said...

I'll have to check out your sisters shop next time I'm down that way. How exciting!