Sunday, April 12, 2009


I won an award!

What a great way to complete Easter. I arrived home after spending the last couple of days at Mum and Dad's and this evening at my Parents in Law, unpacked half the bags into the washing machine, sat down to check out my regular blog list and found I have won a blogging award from Kate at Kiss My Frog. Yay me and Thanks Kate!

In the interest of spreading the love around, and in the spirit of the award I am passing it on to the following bloggers whose blogs always leave me grinning.

Curlypops who just has such a wonderful outlook on life.

Hoppo Bumpo a super crafty lady with a wicked sense of humour (the home of the perfect seam and the search for the perfect hem!).

Potty mouth mama who has recently been decorating all things egg!

Hope everyone had a great Easter. I finished the reknit of Jules' hat while at my mum's and did a few rows on my shawl on the way home this arvo so tomorrow's trip to Ocean Grove may just need a new project.....unless I have to drive :-)

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Yippee! Thankyou so much for the lovely award. It makes me realise just why I love blogging so much!

kissmyfrog said...

You're very welcome, Leonie! I've really been enjoying reading your blog.