Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A hat and a quilt question

So here is Jules' finished hat. As can be seen IT FITS!!!


I know this is a knitting blog, but I need to make a quilt.

I have 4 that are on my list that I actually have pretty much all of the fabric for and I need help in deciding which one to do first.

Here are pictures of the key fabrics to aid in your decision making

1. This is the fabric for 3 matching quilts for the boys, all in single bed size.


2. This fabric is for a quilt about 1.5 metres square for me.


3. This fabric is for a queen size quilt for our bed, there will be a layer of white lawn over the top dulling the brightness of these fabrics.


4. This fabric is for a small 1m square quilt for Tyler for in the car. The other boys already had theirs before Tyler came along.


So who wants to pick the one that gets made? I have assigned each a number from 1 to 4. Pick a number, leave it in the comments and whichever is the most popular gets made. As easy as that!

Edited to add: Oops a deadline would be a good idea wouldn't it? How about all choices to be made by Sunday April 19th at 7pm EST. Ta.

5 comments:

artificiallymythic said...

Oooh!

I'm torn between 2 & 3! I love the colours. 2 would be more instant gratification at 1.5 in 5 colours than the queen size one - but they're all such lovely selections.

And things other than knitting are always welcome on knitting blogs - I look forward to seeing what you decide to make (or which quilt comes out on top in the number stakes)

Emma said...

I like number 1, the plane/train/automobile fabric is very cute.

I like that hat too, grey's a great colour for guys, and it looks nice and warm!

Tiggy Johnson said...

I was going to say number 4 with winter coming so fast, but as you are sure to have something else to keep him warm in the car meanwhile, I say make something for yourself (for a change), and go number 3.

Alison Boon said...

I have to say I am useless at picking between fabrics. They all call to me.

CurlyPops said...

If it was me, then I would pick the smallest one, because I'm sure I'd lose interest before finishing a bigger one!
But, I love the colours for the queen size one.