Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the winner is...

The queen size white quilt with the bright colours. It is a quite simple quilt but due to it's size it may take a while, we'll have to see!

So it looks like we will have a new quilt on our bed for next summer! Thanks for the help, it's really appreciated.

Did the tension square for the vest and my stitch count was 20 instead of 22 over 10cm but the fabric had the right feel to it so I have recalculated the number of stitches for the cast on and have almost finished the band for the back. I am knitting it on my bamboo straights, I only have one 4mm circular needle and I'm using it for the shawl at the moment so the straights it is. I also like the seam at the sides, feel like it gives it a little more stability.

Colour isn't brilliant here but you get the idea!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Nice bright colours!

I've been having a fibre-y good time today; it involved silk. Will post about it soon.

kms said...

scrummy red, cant go wrong with a colour like that!

potty mouth mama said...

Love those sunny, happy colours - gorgeous. And can't wait to see more of your knitting. Gorgeous rich colour.