Friday, January 23, 2009

I missed it :-(

Yesterday was my blogiversary and I missed it!

I can't believe it has been a whole year, my how the time flies.

The boys have grown.

The knitting has continued apace.

The shop is not yet open, not because it can't be mind, just because I haven't gotten there yet, oops.

I have "met" and read some wonderful bloggers/blogs and have expanded my knowledge on a whole range of subjects while in the comfort of my big red chair in the lounge, the things that show up on knit blogs are very far reaching!

I have managed 117 posts, so that's one every three days or so which is pretty amazing (Blogotberfest helped there!).

It really has been good and I am well and truly going to continue!

So here's to another year of knitting, the odd quilt and the very odd family news.

See you around.
L

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I miss my blogiversary every year! Happy anniversary though!

PrincessPea said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Bells said...

Congratulations! One year in - well done!

Lynne said...

Happy blogiversary to you
Happy blogiversary to you
Happy blogiversary to Leonie
Happy blogiversary to you!

May there be many more to come!

Georgie said...

Happy First Blogiversary! Congratulations on your first year and looking forward to the next.