Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenge cardy done but...

Well I have finished the challenge cardy, all but the buttons that is! It's looking pretty cute even if I do say so myself!
I'm pretty pleased with it really.

Of course this means I can start something else doesn't it???

How about some lace...
Of course it doesn't look like much just yet. I need to change my needles too, my favoured bamboos just aren't pointy enough for 2 ply silk/merino on 4mm's, all 215 stitches of it. Have fished out some others to try will see how we go.

3 comments:

PrincessPea said...

Too cute! I love the little stripes!

Lynne said...

Cute cardi.

Have you considered using circulars for that amount of stitches?

Alison Boon said...

I love stripey things. Thanks for your support. 2ply lace, oh my what patience.