Thursday, December 11, 2008

Knitting therapy

So as part of the Toy Society Christmas drop (see side bar for link) I have been making a toy bird to drop on the weekend before Christmas. Today I have been finishing him up. Sewing the tail and wings together and then onto the body, adding eyes and hair and last but not least the beak.

Meet Bird:Here we see him in his natural habitat, Z is going to be sad to see him go, he thought this one was for him but he has been promised one with pink wings, so he'll be patient....for now!

3 comments:

Bells said...

so cute!!

Amy said...

Oh, he turned out wonderful!

I love the colour you used for the body. I can't wait to see Z's with the pink wings when I get back from the holidays. :)

Lynne said...

That bird is so cute! And the Toy Society sounds like suckh a good idea.