Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas break and a round up

We are off to Mum's this evening for a sleepover and Christmas lunch tomorrow, then Cousins Christmas on Boxing Day, so we'll be out of the loop for a few days.

The Holiday Crafting is almost there, all of the Christmas stuff is done, just have the quilt for the end of the month and the camping sheets for January 10th, so should be good.

Clear the Decks December...not going so well.

The kitchen is mostly under control because J keeps doing the dishes.

I have found about a third of my bedroom so far mostly by relocating stuff to inside the wardrobe!

Haven't made it to the laundry yet, we'll see since that one is at the BOTTOM of the list of HAVE to do's.


I did find the table but buried it again under my sewing as it is a seriously multi tasking table.

The Holiday Crafting is almost there, all of the Christmas stuff is done, just have the quilt for the end of the month and the camping sheets for January 10th, so should be good.

The Holiday crafting has been taking up heaps of time so I haven't found T's bedroom yet.

So I'm off to find some more "Decks" today while packing up 5 people to go for an overnight visit at Grandma and Opa's. Have a friend bringing her 3 boys over this morning so it looks like a busy afternoon for me!

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday however they spend it, whether travelling short or far or not at all. The time spent with family and friends I feel is worth the extra effort so I'm stuffing lots of events in!!

Will be back to provide a complete round up of Clear the Decks December on the 31st. Will also post pictures of the felt letters and board I have made for Z and because of a present reshuffle for H as well. So there will be two of them fighting over it.....maybe I'll need more letters. Oh and the quilt. I can't wait to show you but because it is quite specific in a pictorial sense and I have a feeling the recipient may float past this blog on the odd occasion pictures will have to wait until it's received. So more crafting to show soon. Oh and our friends had a baby girl on Monday and I haven't finished the cardy so I suppose there's another thing to add to the list....

Happy Holidays!

Leonie

No comments: