Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blogtoberfest day 21- The start of something new


Well as we round the corner of Blogtoberfest and face the final straight, I've got some knitting to talk about!!!

I finished sewing together the pieces of the navy bubblegum jacket and knitted on the neckband while watching some Northern Exposure, now all it needs is some buttons.
It does look decidedly grey on my screen but is in fact a really dark navy colour...the sun was a bit bright, will take more photos when the buttons are on.

And here we go starting something new....

A couple of months ago I posted this picture of some Colinette Jitterbug in the lagoon colourway. Today after I finished knitting the neckband onto the bubblegum jacket I sat down and rolled myself an enormous ball of wool.


The next step is to find a pattern to knit some socks for me with it. I have had some ideas and been provided with others (thanks Bells, CelesteM, RoseRed and Jan) I am investigating my options....stay tuned!

2 comments:

knitting sprouts said...

how I miss that show. We were only talking about how great it was at work the other day.

Bells said...

oh looks good! It's a lovely design.

And that jitterbug! Love a bit of green. It's gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.