Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Almost there

Well after a lovely morning with the "stitchers" as J calls them finishing the second side front and casting on the second sleeve and completing the cuff, I spent the afternoon finishing the sleeve and starting the sewing together of the purple bubblegum cardy. I stopped via Lorraine's store to get some buttons on the way to pick up the kids from childcare and found some that were a great match for the colour. I'm not so sure about the size, they are a little small.

So all that is left to do is one sleeve seam, sewing in the ends and sewing on five buttons. The only problem is I'm exhausted and am having trouble keeping my eyes open so I am heading off to bed at a completely unheard of time (it isn't even 10 o'clock!!!). There's no way I'm getting anything like decent sleep tonight so I figure I may as well go early and try to fit in a bit more that way. T has been sleeping terribly the last 3 nights and when he doesn't sleep well neither do I as I am up with him trying to calm and settle him. The most sleep I've had in a block over the last 3 nights is about 2, maybe 2.5 hours in one go, I'm hoping tonight will be better but I am not holding my breathe.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: