Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lots of updates

Well I have officially run out of yarn on the silk blanket and it measures 50 cm x 42 cm which is a little short for what I had in mind. I have checked it in both the pram and the carseat and it would work but not quite as well as I intended so I have put an enquiry in to see if I can get some more of the silk, 1 more skein would do it to take it to 50 x 60 cm or so which would be more workable.

This means of course that I am project less again....hmmmmm this is not so good, time to stash dive I think for some inspiration.

T has been very grumpy today after being ill yesterday, he is slowly coming back onto solid food so that is good, but wants to be held all the time because he feels crappy so not much knitting time today. Didn't make it to s'n'b he was asleep.

Had a call today from the lady making my labels and they are all done so I will be picking them up tomorrow morning . Yippee!!!!

And in the best news of the day, my friend T has had her baby yesterday afternoon and she has a baby boy Dylan Henry who weighed in at a whopping 9lb7oz. I will be sending off the cardy I made tomorrow (with label attached) so photos of it will be displayed as soon as she has received it!!

Dinner at my sister's tonight so I must be off and organise the kids stuff before picking them up, T has also just woken up so I'd better go and fish him out of his cot too.

No comments: