Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Posting...

Well as if I don't have enough to do, (3 kids, 2 cats, a husband and setting up an online shop to sell my handknits) I thought maybe blogging would help me keep track of my life......
I have been a diary writer since I was quite small and in this day and age (ooooh how old do I sound) blogging just seems to be the next logical step. So a year ago while pregnant with my third son I decided to start selling what I knit instead of just giving them away as gifts, especially as all of my usual recipients have pretty much stopped having kids. Then came the idea of setting up an online shop to sell them rather than putting them in shops and so we came to website construction and all the fun and games associated with that. The shop is not yet open although I do have some items complete and waiting to be sold. I still have too many things left to do so I suppose the first few posts here will be working through the remaining items to be completed, some stuff I should have done ages ago of course but oh well they will happen eventually. So what needs to be done???? Good photos for the banner, labels for the "clothes", bags/envelopes to post in, stickers for on bags/envelopes, maybe some tax advice for running the site.....oh and setting up the shop portion of the website. Still lots to do at this point really, should get moving on it.

No comments: